828 Washington AvenueAlbany, NY 12203
Phone: (518) 458-9696
Fax: (518) 458-2525
The New York State Motor Truck Association (NYSMTA) is a non-profit trade association representing the interests of the motor truck industry. With over 800 member companies, NYSMTA is one of the top trucking associations in the county, and we're growing. What's more, we are the exclusive New York affiliate of the American Trucking Associations (ATA).
"The mission of the New York State Motor Truck Association is to serve, represent, and promote the interests of the trucking industry by enhancing its image, efficiency, productivity and ability to compete."
Membership with NYSMTA:
10 Reasons to Join -
1. Joining NYSMTA doesn't cost - IT PAYS! You get all the information and answers you need to keep up in a changing business, and you get the expertise from the one organization whose business is making things clear and easy for you business. It's the best investment you can make and it's TAX DEDUCTIBLE!
2. What you don't know CAN hurt you. Get swift and accurate answers to you questions on existing local, state, and federal government rules and regulations.
3. Membership is a makes $ense opportunity. Marketing, networking, exposure, and new leads put your company one step ahead of you competitors.
4. Information services that keep you up to date on industry issues with weekly newsletters, quarterly safety and technical reports, annual magazine, and a membership directory; all offering advertising opportunities to market your company, product or service.
5. Expand your operations through new ideas gained from networking with your peers in the trucking industry and related fields. Regional meetings and outings bring expert speakers and opportunities right to your backyard.
6. Take advantage of the most competitive prices for workers compensation insurance available to the New York trucking industry today, through the NY Sate Motor Truck Association Compensation Trust.
7. Increase you employee productivity and effectiveness through maintenance and safety training workshops, professional seminars, and our video lending library.
8. Improve you bottom line and support the trucking industry at the same time with high quality products, suppliers, and services at reduced prices.
9. Direct access to our safety professionals who can help solve your safety problems and improve you company's safety programs.
10. An aggressive government affairs program provides representation and speaks as the industry's voice on state and national legislative issues and helps protect you company against harmful and costly legislation.